Panda's back - Part II

|

Two more days to go until we're jetting off to Dubai and Oman. Why is it that the days before your holiday are always so action-packed? No doubt that Tuesday will be a mad day in the office!

So here is my special card for my aunt's 50th birthday. I still had a panda digi left and wanted to use this in combination with balloons and whatever was in my stash. A little worried how it would possibly survive the transport as I need to send it by mail, I secured everything with loads and loads of acetate strips. I found that the only way to keep the balloons made of cardstock in place is by making these supports:


Just cut a long strip of acetate, score and fold... and while we're at it, here is what I did with the grass die cut:


It took me a long time to decide how to decorate the inside panels. I don't have many dies, so I punched some hearts and coloured them with Promarkers. The same was done with the balloons.

Here is the end result after hours of nerve-wrecking fiddly work. The sentiment was cut three times and stacked on top of each other:




Let's hope it will look the same by the time it reaches the recipient! It's a little tricky to present this box nicely unless you put it into another decorated (sturdy) box. I will wrap this one in cellophane and then in bubble paper.

  
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Post Signature

Post Signature